Hear what some of our clients have to say about their experience with Forever Friends:
- Today we picked the ashes of my rescue cat Tippy. Thank you for the care and expertise you used to care for his little body. The small carved wooden urn is beautiful. The clay paw print is something I will cherish and it was evident that you treated him with love and respect. Thank you is just not enough.
- Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking care of our sweet girl. The children were super happy to have her home
- We just had one of our pets cremated with your facility and her urn is just beautiful. Your compassion is truly a gift.
- Good morning. We just wanted to take a moment and "Thank You" for the beautiful job for our beloved pet, Daisy. The urn is gorgeous and will be displayed in our home. This was a very professional job and we are very appreciative. It makes losing her a little smoother. I will also write a glowing review on Google. Once again, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
- I just wanted to send you a thank you for the time and attention you put into our beloved dog Kash's urn and such. It is really beautiful and we thank you and will recommend you to others.
- First of all, I would like to thank you for your gracious support through this difficult time. You have definitely been so understanding; for many, pets don't seem to matter much. Thank you again for being so thoughtful during this time. You should be applauded for the way you work with families.
- I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated the care and obvious respect that was taken with cremation of my Pug Petey Snyder. I picked up his remains yesterday from Fairview Vet. Many thanks for the heartfelt treatment-he, like thousands of other pets was a part of our family and I could not imagine a more compassionate and beautiful way to remember him somewhat speechless. It was such an honorable token for our little guy.
- We recently received the ashes of our Koko and wanted to thank you for the beautiful remembrance we will have of her. We plan to scatter her ashes as we did 12 years ago for another pet but to have this beautiful urn for the cards and photos of her is very special.